Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Links to previous posts on the MARS Simulation

I reveived many emails about the Mars Analog Research Stations (MARS) and my upcoming mission, so it suddenly dawned on me that while I had blogged on these topics earlier I forwarded the link to my blog site only a few days ago... so not everyone has caught up to this point. To make it a little easier, I have attached the links to the previous blog posts on my upcoming mission to the Mars Desert Research Station (MDRS).

My very first blog post, Flag of Mars, The Mars Society, Introducing the crew of MDRS-88, The MDRS Crew Patch (note this patch was revised a few weeks later with the addition of David Levine as our sixth crew member. The revised crew patch can be found on the blog post introducing David),  The Mars Underground, The location of the MDRS, Introducing a new crew member, Crew Assignments, Meet the Crew: Dr. Stephen Wheeler, Meet the Crew: Bianca Nowak, Meet the Crew: Paul McCall, Meet the Crew: Diego Urbina, Meet the Crew: David Levine, Meet the Crew: Laksen SirimanneMDRS-88 Research Goals.

No comments: